Wireless and Wired LAN
– Latest draft 802.11ac wireless technology
– Backwards-compatible with 802.11n/g/b/a clients
– Two external antennas increase range
– Gigabit LAN port for wired connections up to 1000 Mbps
– Access Point mode to add wireless to your existing network
– Repeater mode extends the range of your existing wireless network to reach further
– Bridge mode lets you create a direct wireless link between two existing LANs
– Bridge mode with AP adds the functionality of a wireless access point to your bridged network
– Client mode delivers wireless connectivity to a LAN device such as a storage device, media server, or gaming console
– WPA/WPA2 security encryption to protect your
– Quickly and easily add new wireless devices with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
– Kensington lock port to protect against theft
High-Speed Wireless and Wired LAN
The DAP-1665 features the latest 802.
11ac wireless technology, capable of delivering combined speed of up to 1200 mbps over two bands.
Use the 2.4 GHz band’s 300 mbps for web surfing,email and chat, while simultaneously using the lower-interference 5 GHz band for network ,
bridging,downloading and file transferring for wired connections ,the Gigabit LAN port enable wired data speeds of up to 1000 Mbps,
meaning that your Gigabit-compatible wired devices can also benefit from the high speed of wireless AC.