Cameras & Photography, Deals of The Day
DJI RS 3 Pro Gimbal Stabilizer
- Lightweight Design with 6.6 lb Payload
- Supports Sony a7S III/Canon R5 Cameras
- Advanced 1.8″ OLED Touchscreen
- Instant Mode Switching
- Supports Wireless Image Transmitter
- Motion Control with Smartphone
- 12-Hour Operation Time, PD Fast Charging
- Fine-Tuning Knob on Tilt Axis
- Creative Functions Such as Time Tunnel
More Power, Smaller Gimbal
The DJI RS3 Pro Gimbal Stabilizer has been redesigned to be sleeker and more powerful than the Ronin RS 2 gimbal, with its carbon fiber body weighing only 3.3 lb and a payload of up to 10 lb. This tiny gimbal is tough enough to support and stabilize midsize cameras such as the Sony FX6 or Canon C70 with a 24-70mm zoom lens attached. With a larger full-color OLED display, a new fine-tuning knob, and greater stability, the RS 3 can become an essential part of your professional camera kit.
Quick Release Plates
The new Extended Lower Quick Release Plate ensures more stable camera mounting and is convenient for installing lens support for secure settings.
Destination :KPC Office in Kigali